Your private retreat awaits you.
The tree lined driveway guides you to an easy care-easy living 4+ bedroom home with multi living areas catering for family members of all ages. Enjoy formal living or alfresco dining outdoors on the large paved areas perfect for entertaining on those warm balmy evenings with family and friends.
This special home is nestled in an established and very private botanic setting with mature native and exotic plantings, formal and informal gardens, large lawn areas for children and pets, an orchard and veggie garden.
Property features include
* Formal entry hall.
* Single level 274m2 home.
* Brick exterior with metal tile roofing.
* Four double bedrooms plus an office.
* One full bathroom and 2 ensuites.
* Separate Lounge and dining areas both have sliders outdoors.
* Modern kitchen/family area.
* Gas infinity hot water and gas hot water cylinder.
* Triple garaging with internal access.
* Gas ducted central heating plus wood burner.
* Fully insulated and single glazed aluminum joinery.
* 4,446m2 section with established botanic setting.
All this is just a few minutes from Upper Hutt CBD shops, schooling to all levels, rail to Wellington, parks, walkways, bike tracks and State Highway 2.
Open home Sunday 8th March 1pm to 1.45pm, Thursday 12th March 6pm to 7pm and Sunday 15th March 1pm to 1.45pm.
Deadline for all offers in writing, 4pm Wednesday 18th March 2020 at the offices of Ray White Leaders, 31 Main Street, Upper Hutt. (will not be sold prior).